Good evening friends. It was nice to see everyone’s comments on gratitude. I figured to elaborate on it.
1. Thank God I lived last September, easily could have gone the other way.
2. I am grateful for my boys; Sammy, Henry and Patrick.
3. I am extremely grateful for my new family; Vanessa, Raquel, Myriam, their dad and Kelly.
4. I am very grateful for ELS and Dr. Harp Seal. These projects have given me a real sense of purpose. Through this project i have met animal loving people all over the world. ELS is by far the most important thing I’ve done in my life.
5. I will never take life for granted again. I escaped death last September because of God’s grace. From here on my life belongs to ELS and Animal Welfare.
So thank you friends, I am a happier because of all of you, no question about that. See you tomorrow bright and early. Remember, Sunday mornings are about Newspapers and Coffee. Translation; The Good News Channel. Amen. Dr. Harp Seal for Sammy & Family.